Tinker board S
ARM-based SBC with enhanced and better compatibility.
The new and improved Tinker Board S is a single board computer (SBC) that offers greater durability, better stability and an overall improved user experience for DIY enthusiasts and makers everywhere.
- Onboard 16GB eMMC storage to enhance performance and stability, plus a microSD slot for greater flexibility
- Low-voltage input detection to avoid power issue and ensure system stability if using a non-qualified* power supply
Better User Experience
- HDMI-CEC-ready for complete video entertainment, allowing users to command both Tinker Board S and a TV with a single remote control
- Audio jack plug-in detection and auto-switch to 3.5mm audio jack from other interfaces
Always Moving Forward with Makers
- Onboard power-on pin for makers giving more freedom when bringing their ideas to life.
- Enhanced I2S pin with Slave mode and an improved software API for better compatibility
* Non-qualified power supplies present a power output that differs from the value listed in the product specifications.
|CPU||Rockchip Quad-Core RK3288 processor|
|Memory||2GB Dual Channel DDR3|
|Graphic||Integrated Graphics Processor
ARM Mali™-T764 GPU*1
Micro SD(TF) card slot
|Audio||RTL ALC4040 CODEC|
|LAN||RTL GB LAN|
|Wireless Data Network||802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0 + EDR|
|USB Ports||4 x USB 2.0|
|Internal I/O Ports||1 x 40-pin header:
- up to 28 x GPIO pins
- up to 2 x SPI bus
- up to 2 x I2C bus
- up to 4 x UART
- up to 2 x PWM
- up to 1 x PCM/I2S
- 2 x 5V power pins
- 2 x 3.3V power pins
- 8 x ground pins
1 x 2-pin contact pin:
- 1 x PWM
- 1 x S/PDIF
1 x 15-pin MIPI DSI
1 x 15-pin MIPI CSI
|Form Factor||3.37 x 2.125 inch (8.55 x 5.4 cm )|
*1. The ARM Quad-Core Mali GPU supports max. resolution of
4K@30hz with H.264/H.265 hardware
*2. Do not touch the SoC or heatsink surface directly to prevent possible burn injury.