IRDM M.2 SSD
The newly launched solid state drive offers offers several times faster performance in relation to SATA III. This also means 6x better loading speed and faster writing process during playing your favourite games.
- PCIe 3x4 interface
- NVMe 1.3
- 8-channel Phison E12 controller with DRAM buffer
- 5-year warranty limited by the TBW parameter and free technical support
|Interface||M.2 PCIe NVMe gen 3 x4 (M key)|
|Form factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND Flash||3D TLC|
|Controller||Phison E12 with dram buffer|
|MTBF||1 800 000 hours|
|Operating temperature||0 - 70°C|
|Storage temperature||-45 - 85°C|
|Incompressible data read speed (max.)1||3 200 MB/s|
|Incompressible data write speed (max.)1||2 000 MB/s|
|Random read operations per second (4K files) (max.)2||295 000 IOPS|
|Random write operations per second (4K files) (max.)2||500 000 IOPS|
- 1 Based on tests performed in Crystal Disk Mark 6.0.0 on SSD in FOB (fresh-out-of-box) state. Actual results may vary depending on your system configuration or SSD wear.
- 2 Based on tests performed in Iometer on SSD in FOB (fresh-out-of-box) state. Actual results may vary depending on your system configuration or SSD wear.
- 3 The warranty period ends on the date when the SSD has exceeded its TBW.