DataTraveler Micro USB Flash Drive
with Ultra-Small Premium Metal Design
DataTraveler Micro is an ultra-small, lightweight USB drive ideal for convenient plug-and-stay storage that’s compatible with computers, printers, gaming consoles and more. The drive is designed with a low-profile, premium metal casing and built-in key loop to leave in USB ports without interference. DT Micro delivers USB 3.2 Gen 1 speeds up to 200MB/s read1 and up to 256GB2 capacities to quickly transfer and store large files such as movies, music, games and photos.
• Ultra-small, premium metal design
• Fast data transfer speeds up to 200MB/s1 read
• High capacity storage up to 256GB2
Ultra-small, plug-and-stay design
Low-profile, premium metal casing designed to leave in a USB port with little interference
15x faster than standard USB 2.0 drives1
Store and transfer content quickly with high-performance USB 3.2 speeds up to 200MB/s1 read
High capacity storage up to 256GB2,
Capacities2: 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
Speed1: USB 3.2 Gen 1, 200MB/s Read
Dimensions: 24.95mm x 12.2mm x 4.5mm
Operating temperature: 0°C~60°C
Storage temperature: -20°C~85°C
Warranty/support: Five-year warranty, free technical support
Compatible with: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, macOS (v.10.14.x +), Linux (v. 2.6.x +), Chrome OS™
1. Write up to 15x faster than
standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s). Speed may vary due to host
hardware, software and usage.
2. Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the product. For more information go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide.