Radeon™ RX 6400 Graphics Card
AMD RDNA™ 2 Architecture
- Boost Clock: Up to 2321 MHz
- Game Clock: Up to 2039 MHz
Boost Clock is the
maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running bursty workload.
Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainabilty will vary
based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal
conditions and variation in application and workloads.
Game Clock is the
expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to
typical TGP(Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock
results may vary.
- HDMI™: 7680×4320
- DisplayPort1.4: 7680×4320
- AMD RDNA 2 Gaming Architecture
- DirectX 12 Ultimate support
- AMD Smart Access Memory Technology
- AMD Infinity Cache Memory Technology
- 6nm GPU
- PCI Express 4.0 Support
- AMD FreeSync Technology
- DisplayPort 1.4 with DSC
- HDMI support
- Video Streaming up to 8K
- AMD Radeon VR Ready Premium
- AMD FidelityFX
- AMD Radeon Image Sharpening
- AMD Radeon Anti-Lag
- AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition
- Game Driver Optimizations
1 slot, ATX
Linux®, Windows® 7*, Windows® 10, and
Windows 11 64-bit operating system required
*Does not support all
features including but not limited to Hardware Raytracing
- Minimum 350 Watt Power Supply
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics
slot available on the motherboard.
- Minimum 8GB of system memory. 16GB recommended.
- A display with HDMI or DisplayPort is required