- GREATER EFFICIENCY - LESS NOISE AT HIGHER AIRFLOW - At low fan speed, the motor noise is key. A motor developed in Germany with a new alloy/lubricant combination reduced friction and noise.
- LONG SERVICE LIFE - The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage. Thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a significantly higher service life.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN ENABLES QUIET AND EFFICIENT VENTILATION - The innovative design of the fan blades improves the airflow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation. The impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure.
- Exhaust hot air out of the case
- Intake cool air into the case
- 3-pin connector for mainboard and power supply that also works with 4-pin headers.
|Fan Speed||1200 rpm|
|Airflow||15.1 CFM / 25.7 m3/h|
|Static Pressure||0.54 mm/H2O|
|Noise Level||0.08 Sone|
|Controll Type||Fixed Speed|
|Fan Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing|
|Typical Voltage||12 V DC|
|Starting Voltage||4.5 V|
|Current / Voltage||0.053 A / 12 V|
|Cable Leght||400 mm|
|Size & Weight|