AORUS Gen4 7000s Prem. SSD 1TB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.4
- Total Capacity: 1000GB
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 7000 MB/s
- Sequential Write speed : up to 5500 MB/s
- Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- AES-256 Supported
- M.2 Thermal Guard XTREME with Nanocarbon coating
- Warranty: Limited 5-years
PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.4
Limited 5-years or 1400TBW
3D TLC NAND Flash
External DDR Cache
Sequential Write speed
Up to 5500 MB/s
Random Read IOPS
up to 350k
Random Write IOPS
up to 700k
92 x 23.5 x 44.7 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF)
1.6 million hours
Power Consumption (Active)
Average: R : 7.6W, W : 8.4W
Power Consumption (Idle)
0°C to 70°C
-40°C to 85°C
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models,
we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 1400TBW, whichever comes first.