MEG Z590 ACE
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core™ / Pentium Celeron processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 5600(OC) MHz
- Dual Thunderbolt 4 ports: Thunderbolt USB-C at true 40 Gb/s speeds, 8K display support, Daisy-Chaining and Multi-Port Accessory Architecture provide reliable connectivity and better user experience.
- Quadruple M.2 Connectors: Onboard 4x M.2 connectors for the maximum storage performance with one Lightning Gen 4 solution. Shield Frozr design keeps M.2 SSDs safe while preventing throttling, making them run faster.
- Extreme Power Design: INTERSIL digital PWM, 16+2+1 phases with 90A Smart Power Stage, dual CPU power connectors and exclusive Mirrored Power Arrangement to unleash the true power of your processors.
- Outstanding Cooling Solution: Aluminum Cover, VRM Heat-pipe, 7W/mK thermal pads, M.2 Shield Frozr and Aluminum Backplate ensure the extreme performance with low temp.
- 2.5G LAN with latest Wi-Fi 6E: Onboard 2.5G LAN with LAN manager and latest Wi-Fi 6E solution which supports 6GHz spectrum delivering the best online gaming experience.
- Smart Button: One button with multiple hardware control. Reset Computer, Safe Boot, Turbo Fan and EZ LED control functions with just one click.
- 8 Layer PCB with 2oz Thickened Copper: Provides higher performance and long-lasting system stability without any compromise.
- Audio Boost 5 HD: Ultimate audio solution with latest premium ALC4082 audio processor combining ESS audio DAC and amplifier deliver the breathtaking experience.
|Processor||Supports 10th Gen Intel Core™
Processors, 11th Gen Intel Core™ Processors, Pentium Gold and
Processor socket LGA1200
|Chipset||Intel Z590 Chipset|
|Memory||4x DDR4 memory slots, support up to
Supports 1R 2133/ 2666/ 2933 MHz for 10th Gen Intel CPU (by JEDEC & POR)
Supports 1R 2133/ 2666/ 2933/ 3200 MHz for 11th Gen Intel CPU (by JEDEC & POR)
Max overclocking frequency:
1DPC 1R Max speed up to 5600 MHz
1DPC 2R Max speed up to 4800+ MHz
2DPC 1R Max speed up to 4400+ MHz
2DPC 2R Max speed up to 4000+ MHz
Supports Dual-Channel mode
Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
|Expansion Slots||3x PCIe x16 slots
Support x16/x0/x4, x8/x8/x4, x8/x4+x4/x4
PCI_E1 & PCI_E3 slots (From CPU)
- Support up to PCIe 4.0 for 11th Gen Intel CPU
- Support up to PCIe 3.0 for 10th Gen Intel CPU
PCI_E5 slot (From Z590 chipset)
- Supports up to PCIe 3.0
2x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots (From Z590 chipset)
|Multi-GPU||Supports 2-Way NVIDIA SLI™
Supports 3-Way AMD CrossFire™ Technology
|Onboard Graphics||1x HDMI 2.0b with HDR port, supports a
maximum resolution of 4K 60Hz 
 Available only on processors featuring integrated graphics.
|Thunderbolt 4||IntelJHL8540 Thunderbolt™ 4
2x Thunderbolt™ 4 (USB-C) ports on the back panel
- Support up to 40Gbps transfer rate with Thunderbolt devices
- Support up to 20Gbps transfer rate with USB4 devices
- Support up to 10Gbps transfer rate with USB 3.2 devices
- Support up to 5V/3A ,15W power charging
- Each port can daisy-chain up to three Thunderbolt 4 devices or five Thunderbolt 3 devices
- Supports up to 8K display (need to connect the DisplayPort of the motherboard or discrete graphics card to the Mini DisplayPort Input port on the back panel)
|Storage||6x SATA 6Gb/s ports (from Z590
4x M.2 slots (Key M)
M2_1 slot (from CPU)
Available only on 11th Gen Intel CPU
Supports up to PCIe 4.0 x4
Supports 2242/ 2260/ 2280/ 22110 storage devices
M2_2  , M2_3  , M2_4 slots (from Z590 chipset)
M2_2 , M2_3 & M2_4 support up to PCIe 3.0 x4 
M2_2 & M2_3 support up to SATA 6Gb/s
M2_4 slot supports PCIe only.
Supports 2242/ 2260/ 2280 storage devices
Intel Optane™ Memory Ready 
Supports Intel Smart Response Technology for Intel Core™ processors
 SATA2 will be unavailable when installing M.2 SATA SSD in the M2_2 slot.
 SATA5 & SATA6 will be unavailable when installing M.2 SATA/PCIe SSD in the M2_3 slot.
 M2_4 bandwidth will switch from x4 to x2 when PCI_E5 slot is inserted.
 Before using Intel Optane™ memory modules, please ensure that you have updated the drivers and BIOS to the latest version from MSI website.
|RAID||Supports RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10 for
SATA storage devices
Supports RAID 0 and RAID 1 for M.2 NVMe storage devices
|USB||Intel Z590 Chipset
3x USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps ports (2 Type-A port on the back panel, 1 Type-C internal connector)
6x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps ports (4 Type-A port on the back panel, 2 ports available through internal USB connector)
2x USB 2.0 Type-A ports on the back panel
4x USB 2.0 ports through internal USB connectors
|Audio||Realtek ALC4082 Codec + ESS
SABRE9018Q2C Combo DAC/HPA
7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
Supports S/PDIF output
|LAN||1x Intel I225V 2.5Gbps LAN controller|
|Wireless LAN & Bluetooth||Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210
The Wireless module is pre-installed in the M.2 (Key-E) slot
Supports MU-MIMO TX/RX, 2.4GHz/5GHz/6GHz  (160MHz) up to 2.4Gbps
Supports 802.11 a/ b/ g/ n/ ac/ ax
Supports Bluetooth 5.2  , FIPS, FISMA
 Wi-Fi 6E 6GHz depend on country regulations support and will be ready in WIN10 21H1.
 Bluetooth 5.2 will be ready in WIN10 21H1.
|Internal Connectors||1x 24-pin ATX main power connector
2x 8-pin ATX 12V power connectors
1x 6-pin PCIE power connector
6x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
4x M.2 slots (M-Key)
1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps Type-C connector
1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps ports)
2x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
1x 4-pin CPU fan connector
1x 4-pin water-pump fan connector
6x 4-pin system fan connectors
1x Front panel audio connector
2x System panel connectors
1x Chassis Intrusion connector
1x TPM module connector
1x Tuning Controller connector
|Back Panel Ports||1x Clear CMOS Button
4x USB 3.2 Gen1 5Gbps (Type-A)
2x USB 2.0
1x 2.5G LAN
Thunderbolt 4 40Gbps (Type-C)
Wi-Fi / Bluetooth
HD Audio Connectors
1x Flash BIOS Button
2x USB 3.2 Gen2 10Gbps (Type-A)
2x Mini DisplayPort Input (for Thunderbolt passthrough)
1x Optical S/PDIF-Out
|Dimensions||12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4
ATX Form Factor
|Mounting||9 mounting holes|
|Operating System||Support for Windows 10 64-bit|