- ImagePerfect™ AI firmware for superior image integrity alongside additional AI workload support in always-on, AI-enabled surveillance systems.
- Custom designed to support an additional 16 AI streams while simultaneously and flawlessly recording footage up to 64 HD cameras.
- Designed to handle heavy workloads expected in always-on, AI-enabled surveillance systems. At 550TB/year, SkyHawk AI is designed for more than 3× the workload of standard surveillance drives.
- Advanced vibration management for superior and sustained performance in 16+ bay NVR systems.
- Improved reliability and reduced total cost of ownership with 2M-hour MTBF and 5-year limited warranty.
- Unparalleled data protection with a
complimentary 2-year Rescue Data Recovery
Services plan bundled with every SkyHawk AI drive, providing access to Seagate's
secure labs with industry-leading data recovery success rates.
|FEATURES AND PERFORMANCE|
|Drive Bays Supported||16+|
|HD Cameras Supported||Up to 64|
|Max. Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s)||235MB/s|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||1 per 10E15|
|Power-On Hours per Year (24×7)||8760|
Workload Rate Limit (WRL)2
|Limited Warranty (years)3||5|
|Startup Current, Typical (12V, A)||1.8|
|Average Operating Power (W)||7.2W|
|Idle Average (W)||4.9W|
|Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, Typical (W)||0.8/0.8|
|Voltage Tolerance (5V)||±5%|
|Voltage Tolerance (12V)||±10%|
|Operating (ambient, min °C)||5|
Operating (drive case, max
|Nonoperating (ambient, min °C)||-40|
|Height (in/mm, max)||26.11mm/1.028in|
|Width (mm/in, max)||101.85mm/4.010in|
|Depth (mm/in, max)||146.99mm/5.787in|
1. 16 AI streams = 8 AI channels.
2. SkyHawk AI surveillance drives are designed for always-on workloads of 550TB/year. For higher transaction workloads, see Seagate’s enterprise-class drive offerings.
3. Extended warranty options available. Consult your distributor for details.
4. Seagate does not recommend operating at sustained extreme temperatures. Operating at higher temperatures will reduce useful life of the product.